Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes...



So, I have decided to re-design my blog, rather than create a second one and have to deal with the hassle of 2 separate accounts, emails, etc. I have been itching to do something new for quite some time and I've finally come up with what I wanted to do, along with a brand new page design.

I'll be blogging about everyday life, and also posting some of the different crafty things I like to make, along with tutorials, instructions or patterns for those who wish to make them. My ultimate goal is to start a small home business with all this stuff. Those of you who know about the shoes know that the website didn't work out, but it's a good thing, because I feel I have much more to offer than just baby shoes. But of course, it all depends on if that's in God's plan for me, so we'll see. :-)

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the tutorials and reading about the crazy everyday "adventures" around here.

Blessings,

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment